Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

31 Days of Fabulous December

That's it! I'm back! It's been so long and I admit I was battling with myself on how I wanted to handle this blogging business. I realize that I was approaching this whole thing wrong. I was constantly struggling with coming up with new ideas to blog about that I would end up just not doing it at all. The result.....long drawn out periods of nothing. So I've decided to approach this whole thing differently.

You know how people come up with New Year's resolutions? Well I've started a month early. What better time to re-boot my blog than Christmas time? This is the truly the best time of the year. Not only is it Christmas but it is also my birthday (December 23). The month is packed full of holiday parties and family gatherings, not to mention an excuse to go out and hit the malls and be surrounded by the hustle and bustle of the city. Gotta love the holiday chaos!

So here comes 31 days of Fabulous December. Tune in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something good