Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cats love makeup brushes!

So lately i have been breaking out and I don't know why. There is no specific pattern or area  that has more than others, so I figured it may be one of the new products I have been using. I finally discovered the culprit........his name is Quezy. Quezy the cat. My fiance spotted him while I was in the washroom and took a few pictures to show me. Apparently Quezy has taken a liking to my brushes and has been brushing himself up against them and licking them!
Here he is commiting the crime:                                   


I had to wash all of brushes and keep my door shut after this discovery, so that Quezy couldn't come in an wreak havoc any longer.
Fast forward to the middle of the night when I have to get up and use the washroom. In my groggy state I wander into the washroom (without my glasses) and forget to close the door behind me. Upon my return I see what appears to be a dark shadow hovering over my brushes that I have laid out on a towel to dry over night. Without my glasses I can't see anything! I creep closer and low and behold it's Quezy! He's a quick one. Damn it! I have to clean my brushes again and set them in a high, inaccessible place to dry. These darn cats are crafty!

Please excuse the clutter. I have to organize my stuff, apparently i can't just leave my brushes out like that anymore. So there you have it, if you ever find your skin randomly acting up. Chances are your cat is licking them and shedding on them. It also doesn't help if you are allergic to their hair as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something good