2) I always hated these little strings that came in my shirts. I guess they are there to make hanging shirts easier, but to me they were just unnecessary and I would usually just cut them out. UNTIL NOW!
3) Wrap the string around your sleeve until you only have a little bit of string left
4) Knot the end of the string. (I realized afterwards how much easier it was to tie a knot first and then wrap the string around. So feel free to switch step 4 and step 3)
5) Tuck the knotted end into a loop to secure.
6) Et Voila! Transformed tee for those extra hot days.
Enjoy the rest of the summer everyone!