Here are a few beauty must haves for the winter months:
|Biotherm Aquasource Nuit $48|
Biotherm Aquasource Nuit $48
- P. Antarctica - it's superpower ability to retain water in order to survive super cold Antarctica.
- unlike traditional night creams, this is not heavy or rich
- gel texture = non-oily, non-sticky and fast absorbing
- Major Hydration for those who don't need anti-aging richness
- Good for all skin types
- Chocked full of relaxing fragrances
|Laneige Water Sleeping Pack EX|
Laneige Water Sleeping Pack EX $30 (prices vary)
- Chestnut Extract - removes dead cells to maximize massive water supply, hence, smoother hydrated skin
- light gel texture feels comfortable on skin so when you wake up your skin feels refreshed
- Wake up looking well rested and energized
Hope you enjoyed my post today!
Btw, I just joined the Twitter world (finally, I know!) so please follow me at SoudavoneS Twitter